Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cleary, time is a problem

I started this blog on 2009, because I was going to journal my journey from the ridiculously busy and disorganized person I felt I was at the time to this woman, who had it all under control... wouldn't that be nice....
Clearly, that did not happen in the last 2 years, because - as you can tell - I didn't manage to find the time for a single post. (Actually there was a draft I wrote on 7/16/09. All it said was "my life is hopelessly overstuffed" and this is still true to this day.)

Oh, don't get me wrong, by the way, I love doing the things I do, and I would not trade any of them for the world. As a matter of fact, the only things I'd skip, if I had a choice, would be the cleaning chores.

I was talking to my stepdaughter the other day about our quiche recipe, and our conversation reminded me of the fact that, independent of the time and space issue, my life is a hoot, and it may just in fact warrant sharing - and the time and space thing is still a goal worth attempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment